- Premium hosting with worldwide host SiteGround
We keep things up-to-date
- WordPress platform
- Site data and links
- Regular back-ups of all website files and data
- Backups are stored in three independent locations including Amazon S3
Having a good backup process is critical.
Whilst we hope it’s never required it’s essential to be prepared
- Plug-in automatic updates
- Monitor and fix any conflicts
Plugin weaknesses account for more than half of the known entry points for attacks.
Security breaches and site downtime are likely without proper plugin maintenance.
- Sucuri monitoring updates and scans
- Bad Bot – Increased protection from hackers
- Spam content removal
Sucuri – “44% of hacks are due to WordPress versions being out of date
and 66% through backdoor holes due to out of date software.”
Hacked.com – “Hackers frequently target small businesses, which make
up 43% of the total breach victims.”
• We will update the site with minor changes as requested.
• e.g.new images / event details.
• We are happy to quote for major changes/updates.